- Refer to the list / calendar of the topics below (currently Under Construction as I revamp this blog from its glory days back in 2017 or so)
As editors and writers, we may work alone quite often, but we’re never truly alone—or, at least, we don’t have to be. After all, many of us share certain occurrences and quirks that may surprise you. Here’s a space to connect through those oddities.
A few years ago, I used to present a writing-related topic—every Monday—to which you lovelies would respond with photos, descriptions, and music (if need be). Ex: The first topic focused on little rewards and comforts for the struggle (The Write Snack Attack).
On my end, I would:
1. Present a different topic and my thoughts/experiences EVERY MONDAY (highlighted by visual and/or musical accompaniments)
2. Publish a follow-up post with links to your contributions
3. Be open to suggestions and requests
You lovelies would participate by:
1. Sharing your photos, descriptions, and musical delights
2. Including “The Write (current topic)” in the title of your new post
3. Linking to my blog on your post and using the tags “izzymayichallenge” and “izzygrabslife” (that way, we could all connect)
4. Checking out your fellow bloggers’ entries
Each Deadline: The following Sunday, 11 pm GMT / 6 pm EST.
Overview of the topics: