- See a list calendar of the topics below
As writers, we may work alone, but we’re never alone. We share certain occurrences and quirks that may surprise you. Here’s a space to connect through those oddities.
Every Monday, I’ll present a writing-related topic to which you’ll respond with photos, descriptions, and music (if need be). Ex: The first topic focused on little rewards and comforts for the struggle (The Write Snack Attack).
On my end, I will:
1. Present a different topic and my thoughts/experiences EVERY MONDAY (highlighted by visual and/or musical accompaniments)
2. Publish a follow-up post with links to your contributions
3. Be open to suggestions and requests
You can participate by:
1. Sharing your photos, descriptions, and musical delights
2. Including “The Write (current topic)” in the title of your new post
3. Linking to my blog on your post and using the tags “izzymayichallenge” and “izzygrabslife” (that way, we can all connect)
4. Checking out your fellow bloggers’ entries
Each Deadline: The following Sunday, 11 pm GMT / 6 pm EST.
Overview of the topics:
- Feb 15: Signal for Event
- Feb 16: The Write Snack Attack
- Feb 23: The Write Shot in the Foot
- March 2: The Write Impression
- March 9: The Write “Would You Rather”
- March 16: The Write Book Cover