I’m barely a month old in the blogging world, so imagine my surprise of being nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. A sincere shout out to Lisa (that’s right, Rebirth of Lisa) for this opportunity! Click on her name to check out her amazing blog.
Here are the rules:
- Show the award on your blog. (Check)
- Thank the person who nominated you. (Why, of course. Check check)
- Share seven facts about yourself. (Oh, great, oozing sarcasm)
- Nominate 15 blogs. (How exciting)
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know. (Alrighty, then)
So you know what’s coming next, right?
Yep, seven ASTONISHING facts about lil ol’ me.
- I smile a lot. A LOT. Especially if you bake cookie brownies without the cookie chips.
- I love Jesus Christ, but my love doesn’t measure to His for me.
- I’ve had to physically learn how to walk three times in my 24 years of living (2x due to bizarre injuries involving my left ear and my left knee, respectively)
- When asked who I am, I mention my faith, social roles, characteristics, and aspirations; I always forget to state my race and gender. Goes to show my priorities, I guess.
- I embrace the warm feeling of fresh-out-of-the-dryer clothes (but not the scorching buttons on jeans)
- I prefer boots and sneakers over heels
- I believe family goes beyond blood.
Lovely, lovely. Now . . . drum roll, please, for here are my nominees:
Please check out my nominees, Lisa’s blog, her nominees, and more. It’s always great to meet others and show your support.