First assignment! Set three goals in 30 SECONDS. Starting now!
1) Post at least 4x a week. Keep it related to writing and psychology.
2) Strengthen my writing voice by exploring and clarifying my thoughts
3) Learn more about you and me (may sound cheesy, but its genuine). Connect with a large audience, follow just as many if not more blogs, and keep up with interactions (a 1000 followers by August 2015)
Ohh, I still have 15 SECONDS!
4) Um, um, um. Distinguish myself from my fellow bloggers as I establish a writer’s platform
5) Interview guest writers/bloggers
BAM! Still 7 SECONDS to go. That’s skill, people, skill.
This is probably a good time to reflect on the goals I’d set for my first month of blogging:
- Post consistently and often √
- Get involved √
- Establish weekly features on my blog √
- Follow new blogs and gain new followers daily √
So far, so good. I’m enjoying every second, and you’re a big part of that. Thanks for reading ❤
Let me (and other viewers) know your goals below, or feel free to direct us to your blog. Happy writing and breathing!
For more information, check out: Blogging 201 – Set Goals