Thanks to Sharon aka *Starlight Daydreamer* who recently wrote a short story that blew me away. I deeply appreciate that this inspiring writer thought of me. Not only is she creative, but she’s empathetic, genuine, and nonjudgmental.
The Creative Blogger Award
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs.
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important).
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers.
- Pass these rules on to them.
First, for my Nominees, drum roll please . . .
I’ll let your posts speak for themselves as to why I chose you for this award. Truly, you all add more meaning to my life. ❤ If you don’t see your name below, please don’t think I’ve forgotten about you. There are more awards to come this week!
- Curtis @ Journey of a Blogvelist
- Y. Zheng @ A Simple Life
- Ella @ Jumbleskine
- Bethie @ Bethie’s Place
- Ameena @ Randoms by a Random
- Valorie @ Facetfully
- Afairymind @ The Storyteller’s Abode
- Van @ Vanbytheriver
- PJ @ Priceless Joy
- Rachel @ Creatopath
- Jessie @ Reflections of Life’s Journey
- Bynda @ New Peace, Old Mind
- Frederick @ Fredtotherick
- John @ JohnandMargaret1607
- Bekki Hill @ the Creative Cauldron
- Nimmi @ Soul Mates – so near, yet so far
5 Facts About Me
1) I need to find another Kdrama to watch. I’m on the last episode of Fated to Love You. To think that it took me two episodes to really get into this drama and now it’s almost over . . . 😥 😥 😥
An eccentric, kind-hearted chaebol heir and
a meek yet principled “post-it” girl decide to marry
after they are both drugged into a one-night stand
that results in an unexpected pregnancy.
Can you imagine waking up
to this kind of reality?
2) I don’t usually skip over paragraphs in a book, let alone pages — but recently, I read the first three chapters of a certain novel and then skipped to the last eight chapters (there were 53 chapters in all). One of the best decisions of my life! Truly, I have no regrets. I walked away from the story feeling fulfilled and furiously eager to the read the sequel, even if I have to skip over chapters in that book, too.
3) I’m currently addicted to Lost (on season 3 now!). The following is taken straight from Wikipedia: “Lost is a drama series containing elements of science fiction and the supernatural. It follows the survivors of the crash of a commercial passenger jet, flying between Sydney and Los Angeles, on a mysterious tropical island somewhere in the South Pacific Ocean.”
4) I’m polishing up my query letter in preparation of seeking a literary agent for my YA psych suspense. 😀 😀 😀
5) I like — no, that’s a lie — I LOVE Goya water crackers with grape jelly and Vita Coco (pure coconut water). I’m currently out of both, so guess where I’m about to go. 😛