I’m honored to accept this award from Facetfully, whose blog is full of intriguing quotes, personal stories, and awe-inspiring crafts. If you haven’t already, please go check out this creative blog. Trust me, the visit and click to follow will be worth it.
Real Neat Blog Award:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
Please check out the bloggers I’ve nominated when you get the chance to help widen our blogosphere even more. If you don’t see your name below, don’t worry — I haven’t forgotten about you. There are more awards to come and share this week!
For my nominees, whether or not you accept awards, I want to share this one with you. Thanks for sharing a piece of yourself with me. ❤
- Sharon @ Starlight Daydreamer
- Roxanna @ Youarebeingloved
- Marissa @ Glorious Results of a Misspent Youth
- Vonita @ Passion through Poetry
- Eric aka Stomperdad
- Az @ Tastyniblets
- Ruth @ I-read
- L.R. @ Lrod’s Blog
- Lola @ Through Lola’s Prism
- Bianca @ Stumbling for Balance
- Kelz @ Kelzbelzphotography
- Ibukun @ Travel.of.a.Kind
- Matt @ Mattdwells1994
- Lisa @ Rebirth of Lisa
- Lisa Dorenfest – One Ocean at a Time
- Sam @ Another Voice
- Annie aka the Little Snowflake
- Celestine @ Reading Pleasure
- Persia @ Blog of a Mad Black Woman
7 questions for my nominees and other viewers:
1. Can you describe the four seasons in sounds? Good! Now, please, show us what you came up with. ^_^
2. Who is your favorite fictional protagonist? Antagonist? Why?
3. What do you feel most proud of this week (so far)?
4. What did you want to be when you were little?
5. How do you spend your free time (even if it’s a few minutes)?
6. What skill would you like to learn and why?
7. What does being strong mean to you?
My questions and answers:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
The U.S., U.K., Mayotte, Italy, Greece, Canada, Uganda, and Australia. It is surprising to see where my viewers are from. 😀
2. What is your favorite sport?
Swimming, soccer (aka football), and cycling; but to watch, American football, basketball, and the Olympics.
3. What has been a special moment for you in 2015? (changed this to 2015)
Most recently, my little sister came with me to a theme park and rode roller coasters for the first time! There was even one that went backwards. I’ll never forget her wide eyes and her little hands shaking as she gripped the bars!
4. What is your favorite quote?
Uhh . . . let me get back to you on that.
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?
Oh, wow. From my French high school teacher who accused me of cheating on a test because I finally made an A+ (lol) to my cooking class to my engineering class to my social psychology class in college to my behavioral modification psych class to my intro in sign language . . . I could go on. I’ve been blessed with interesting subjects and teachers. Too many to choose only one.
6. Anything you wished to have learned earlier?
It’s okay to say, “I don’t know.”
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
The drums! I want to master them and the piano.