I’ve combined my appreciation post with my response to Jennifer Nichole Wells’ One Word Photo Challenge: Sun
I’m going to publish separate response posts to each of you,
but today, I want both of you to know how thankful I am.
Not only because you’ve passed on these awards to me, but
because of your continuous support, enthusiam, and understanding of life.
Starlight Daydream: Creative Blogger Award
Valorie @ Facetfully: Real Neat Blog Award
On my end, I . . .
- Present different topics and my thoughts/experiences EVERY MONDAY (highlighted by visual and/or musical accompaniments)
You can participate by . . .
- Sharing your photos, descriptions, and musical delights
Contributions to the Write Word Count:
- Bethie: Has a story within her that’s worth the thrills and struggles of writing.
- Rachel: Reminded us of the importance of not fluffing up your manuscript just to reach a certain word count.
- Curtis Bausse: Took things a step further by focusing on the word count of sentences. From one word to 13,955 words in a single sentence (The Rotters Club, Jonathan Coe)!
Contributions to the Write Playlist:
- Curtis Bausse: His story on the go inspired him to look at what was deemed as popular music during 1940s France. Lo and behold, in 1942, when the Germans occupied Marseilles, Les Castafiores’ Mon Amant de Saint Jean — sung by Lucienne Delyle — was a big hit.