This week’s feature is also a modified response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Imitation/Flattery.” Write a post about anything you’d like — in the style of your favorite blogger. I have many favorites, but I wouldn’t imitate them. There are other ways to show my flattery: Familiarizing myself with their blogs and commenting on their posts. That said, let’s get started . . .
That moment when you imagine a rap battle between two eminent writers.
- Stephen King vs Edgar Allan Poe. Epic Rap Battles…:
That moment when you encounter a “Grammar Nazi.”
- “Weird Al” Yankovic – Word Crimes:
That moment when you stumble upon a great book trailer.
- We Were Liars | Things We Lost In The Fire:
- Markus Zusak 2006 Teen Book Video Award Winner –…:
That moment when a character comes to life.
- Inkheart- Dustfinger Tribute:
That moment when you discover a story is based on truth.
- 127 HOURS – Full Length Official Trailer
- Aron Ralston- Real Video of a Survivor
- “To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death” (Taylor Swift).
That moment when the best part of a series is the ending credits of its movie adaptation (an opinion, not a fact).
- Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Credits Scene (A Thousand Years — Christina Perri)
That moment when you find a parody to one of your favorite books or TV shows.
- The Hunger Games Parody by The Hillywood Show®:
- Harry Potter Friday Parody by The Hillywood Show®:
- The Walking Dead Parody by The Hillywood Show®: